How to chill- Dealing with anxiety
If you're anything like me, sometimes life's got you f*ked up. Paying a car payment, trying to fix your credit, trying to find someone who doesn't think you're weird, TRAGEDY. I've had a lot of history with anxiety, and trust me, melt downs in the bathroom are a real thing. Maybe you've been there. You try to open up to people and let them know how you're feeling but they don't understand, so you feel alone. Anxiety is VERY overwhelming, and can control your life if you let it. I remember laying on my bedroom floor in a puddle of tears, wondering what the hell was wrong with me. I decided I needed to try and save myself, since no one in my family knew how to help me. Here are some things that I did that really helped me out of the darkness:
1. MEDITATE- take the time to rewrite your brain, take control of yourself.
2. EXERCISE- release those endorphin's and get healthy! WERK IT GURL.
3. READ BOOKS- get inspired, challenge your brain!
4. PRACTICE SMILING IN THE MIRROR- fall in love with yourself again because you is beautiful.
5. HELP OTHERS- ill preach this to the day Tupac comes to take me to the pearly gates. #gudkarma
In conclusion (as if this is research paper lolz) you're not alone. Maybe you're parents don't get you, but I do. Remember that you have more power over yourself than you think you do. Working on yourself each day can only have positive outcomes, so #winning